After the recent success of the interview with Alice (4), I thought I’d try the same questions to Eva aged (2 yrs 8 ms).
1. How are you feeling today?
(As with Alice, eyes me suspiciously whilst answering!)
2. What makes you happy?
(A near dish cloth type rag which she’s had since she was a baby. It goes EVERYWHERE with her.)
3. What makes you sad?
(Errr.. I beg to differ based on the number of recent tantrums!)
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
(Well that is rather nice, but I think she could perhaps aim a little higher..)
5. What is your favourite food?
(Said possibly because she’s just had a bowl of Rice Krispies.)
6. Describe Mummy?
(As with Alice, I must try and coax my kids to use more adjectives.)
7. Describe Daddy?
(Daddy tends to wear Eva’s toy bunny / dish cloth on his head like a hat.)
8. Who created the world?
(In his dreams. He’s going to love this.)
9. What is the queens job?
(I’ve no idea.)
10. Who is the prime minister?
Is on telly.
(Well she’s right – he usually is!)
11. What did you dream last night?
(She really does love it.)
12. What would you like to do tomorrow?
Go to Oscar’s house.
(And actually she is!)
13. Where in the world do you want to go?
Oscar’s house or stay here.
(Oh the ambition!)
14. Why do we celebrate Christmas?
Because we do.
15. Where does the tooth fairy live?
In a toadstool.
(Another comment the same as Alice and again influenced by a jigsaw.)
16. What is your favourite animal?
Rabbits. Because Bunny is a rabbit.
17. Who is your best friend?
18. What makes you laugh?
Mummy tickling me!
(Which I do now!)
19. Are you going to get married?
20. Tell me a secret?
I made an Easter egg at pre-school.
21. Where do babies come from?
(Another comment the same as her older sister’s.)
22. What do you like to watch on television?
(And don’t I know it.)
23. How much money do you have?
None. Daddy took it all back.
(Eva has taken to stealing money from daddy’s change pot which he finally cottoned on to recently.)
24. What do you do that is naughty?
Nothing. (Grins). Alice is naughty ‘cos’ she took my necklace.
(Here we go.)
25. Describe yourself?
I always drink hot tea.
(Well she’s partial to the odd cup of tea. Just like me!)
26. What is the best job in the world?
(I’ve no idea where she got this from, especially as she’s never climbed one, but why not?!)
27. Where does Father Christmas live?
In the “Norn” pole.
(She’s always called it this!)
28. Who is Jesus?
(No idea about this. The only Merryweather I know is from the TV programme Sofia The First, but not sure what the link is to Jesus.)
29. What is your favourite vegetable?
(Yep and pretty much the only vegetable.)
30. Are you bored of this quiz now?
(Mostly because I had to stagger the questions over 2 days because she was getting bored!)